Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New, news of the best possible kind!

I have news! :)

For those of you who have been so supportive during my son's journeys in and out of the hospital, he is home now, and doing much better. Even better, my darling husband is headed home from Afghanistan.

If all that isn't enough to make these November days a little brighter, thanks to your support, my novel, MUSE STRUCK has made the semi finals in Dorchester Publishing's America's Next Best Celler contest, hosted by Textnovel.

Muse Struck is a story near and dear to my heart, and it represents a lighter turn in the darker fare I've recently put out. I'm well aware that my readers did a lot to put Muse Struck where it is. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support, your input, and your votes.

The top ten finalists in the contest will be announced around November 16, so here's hoping I'll have more good news to share with you then.

As always, I'm blogging at Writers Gone Wild every Friday and Text Novel Diva's every Monday. Be sure to stop by, because you never know when I might spring a drive-by contest on you.

Speaking of contests, I have a copy of Secrets, Vol. 27 that is unclaimed by "Bella". If your name is Bella and I owe you a book, please re-send me your email address with "CONTEST WINNER" in the subject lineso I can get this out to you. If you've already sent the information, I may well have missed your original email while my son was so ill. Please forgive me!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment